Return to Show Page
Regulations and Class List
- Show regulations as shown in the schedule will apply unless otherwise stated.
- No entry fees will be charged.
- No prizes or cups will be awarded. The winners will be posted on the website.
- Closing date for entries is Saturday 4th July.
- Entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winners will be posted on the website no later than week commencing Monday 20th July.
- Judging for all classes will be undertaken by Mr. and Mrs. D. Patterson.
- By entering the show you are deemed to have consented to having your name displayed with your entries when judging has been completed.
Guidance for taking photographs
To make the photo fit into the website layout I will crop all photos to a square image,
this means that if you have a portrait photo a bit at the top or bottom or both will be lost,
or if it is a landscape photo it will be the ends that are lost. If you centralise the main subject of the photo all should be well.
I will also reduce the quality of the photo down to about 1-2Mb this is to increase the loading speed of the photo gallery.
Please use a suitable container. N.B. The container will not be judged.
- Class A - A single flower stem.
- Class B - Three stems of flowers (one each of a different kind).
- Class C - A single stem of foliage.
- Class D - Three stems of foliage (one each of a different kind).
- Class E - A pot plant grown for its foliage.
- Class F - A pot plant grown for its flowers.
- Class G - A pot grown Fuchsia.
- Class H - A single Hydrangea head (any type).
- Class J - Three different seed heads.
- Class K - A planted patio container.
- Class L - A photograph of one of your flower borders.
- Class M - A collection of five different types of vegetables displayed in a small box. To be judged on the overall display.
- Class N - A planted container of edible plants.
- Class P - An odd or funny shaped vegetable.
- Class R - Six decorated cup cakes (your recipe). To be judged on the decoration only.
- Class S - An arrangement to represent family. To be made using only flowers and foliage from your own garden. Maximum size 20 inches in all dimensions.
Return to Show Page